ETABS 2015 64Bit 32 Bit
For our valuable members we have uploaded ETABS 2015 version both 64 Bit and 32 Bit with Licence generator. This is an awesome version. I personally loved it but it requires a lot of RAM. System requirements are given Below. Thanks to Sania and Shoaib. Enjoy the mighty ETABS 2015 64Bit 32 Bit version.
The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results. Read More Here
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8 or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions
- With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
- Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
- Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
- The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
- Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.