We would like to announce the following Vacancies in Descon EPC Oil & Gas Pak BU.
Forward resumes on the email ID given at the end.
Vacancies in Descon
Project Controls Manager: (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Project Planning, Scheduling, Controlling and Risk Management
· Ensure Planning, monitoring and cost control functions are implemented and managed according to quality and performance standards
· Review and monitor baselines, LF plans and milestones for the project from mobilization through Close-out phases and offer recommendations and suggestions, analyze budget, forecasts and BCTCs for projects; propose opinions on the reports of variance analysis, ensure focus on cost and revenue targets at project sites
· Compare resource utilization (man power, materials and equipment) with the budget; ensure that risk identification and mitigating measures are being taken at project sites
· Follow up on contractual issues; Follow-up for preparation and archive of Project Close-out Report at project completion.
· Raise flags and suggest solutions and acquire updates on general activities going on at sites
· Minimum Experience: 12 – 15 years of quality experience with major exposure of planning & Construction in a medium to large scale organization. Experience in project management would be a plus. (PMP certification preferably)
· Qualification: B. Sc. Engineering (Any Discipline)
Site Manager: (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Liaise with construction in-charges of different sites to coordinate the construction works.
· Coordinate between sites and home offices project teams.
· Develop construction strategies of different sites.
· Identify resources required for construction.
· Construction Management, Inter-discipline coordination and Project Management.
· Ensure availability of work front at sites by managing Engineering and Procurement deliverables.
· Conduct monthly meetings with construction contractor to monitor the progress and identify constraints in the progress.
· Review progress report of construction sites and inform PM about the constraints / risks in the construction works and develop mitigation plan.
· Minimum Experience: Around 15 years
· Qualification: B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical)
Engineer Mechanical (Static Equipment – Tanks, Vessels, H.E.): (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Familiar with ASME Coded Vessels
§ API 650 Storage Tanks
§ Heat Exchangers
§ Package Equipment
· Familiar with ASME Section VIII Div. 1
§ API 650
· Working Design Experience: 3 to 5 years with Engineering Degree (Mechanical)
Engineer Mechanical (Rotary Equipment – Pumps, Turbines): (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Familiar with Pumps
§ Centrifugal Pumps
§ Reciprocating Pumps
· Familiar with API Codes
§ API 610
§ API 674
§ API 11P
§ API 618
· Working Experience: 3 to 5 years with Engineering Degree (Mechanical)
In-charge Civil: (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Ensure that all administration, site management and QHSE procedures are fully complied with.
· Ensure that purchase price, delivery period, scope and specifications of all items purchased for the project are optimized and complied with project objectives.
· Ensure that requirements relating to vendor documentation, spares, technical inspections, certifications, constructability, expediting vendor services are timely embedded in all specifications and enquiries for procurement.
· Ensure that Client comments are captured, internally deliberated/ discussed, logged and promptly responded and ensure resolution of all issues raised by the Client.
· Ensure that agreed project scope is delivered through effective supervision of construction, erection and installation in accordance with engineering documents, construction protocol and as per construction plan.
· Ensure that construction plan fully covers functional construction activities ( Proposals & Projects ) and monitor it effectively and manage construction work fronts in view of engineering or material deliverables slippages to avoid potential delays.
· Minimum Experience: 10 – 12 years with Engineering Degree (Civil)
In-charge Site: (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Supervising and overseeing the direction of project, ensuring that the clients’ specifications and requirements are met.
· Reviewing progress and liaising with site planning to monitor costs and schedule.
· Maintaining quality control procedures.
· Coordinating and supervising construction contractors.
· Conduct site progress review meeting with construction contractors and client.
· Final verification of subcontractors’ invoices.
· Verification and submission of progress phylum based invoices to client.
· Maintain Company HSE procedures at site.
· Raise flags to SM for Engineering and Construction deliverables.
· Minimum Experience: 10 – 12 years with Engineering Degree (Civil)
Engineer Instrumentation: (Number of Vacancies 2)
· Review / development of instrument datasheet
· Preparation of RFQs for field instruments
· Additional support for proposal preparation
· Review of Engineering drawings
· Assisting vendor document review
· Minimum Experience: 4 – 5 years and 8 – 10 years (I&C Design Experience in Oil & Gas EPC)
Specialist Tanks: (Number of Vacancies 2)
· Prepare plan of tanks construction strategy.
· Constructability review of storage tanks design.
· Coordinate with tanks construction contractors for addressing day to day issues.
· Identify risks of tanks construction and prepare mitigation plans.
· Review progress of tanks construction works.
· Update PM on work progress and flags on any roadblocks to achieve objectives.
· Minimum Experience: Around 15 years (B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering)
Quantity Surveyor (Civil and Mechanical): (Number of Vacancies 4- 2 of each discipline)
· Responsible for review of BOQ’s and Engineering drawings related to ongoing projects and proposals.
· Responsible for checking and finalizing invoices submitted by the subcontractor.
· Checking and verification of bar bending schedule.
· Preparation of change order as per site conditions and variations.
· Preparation of as built drawings / sketches for verification of invoices and change orders.
· Preparation of proper back up for verification of invoices and change order.
· Control of construction costs as per BOQ.
· Reconciliation of BOQ and IFC drawings.
· Working out time to time requirement of different type of materials.
· Close liaison with civil department and stores.
· Tank construction and civil / mechanical works
· Minimum Experience: 10 – 12 years (B-Tech in respective disciplines)
Engineer Planning: (Number of Vacancies 3)
· Ensure that a comprehensive Level III plan is prepared for each proposal made by the company, which gives an optimized delivery necessary to win the bid.
· Ensure that a comprehensive Level IV plan of each project covering the entire scope of the project is prepared in consultation with Project Manager and Project Engineering Manager ( Engineering Department, and made available to all.
· Ensure that project progress reports are timely and regularly prepared and submitted for issuance to the client and the company management.
· Regularly monitor and update the project plans and analyze the project progress reports to highlight any issue threatening to compromise company’s committed deliverables to the client, including preparation of one month/fortnight “look ahead” and departmental budget update.
· Ensure that project related site, work and administrative procedures are updated, compiled and issued and distributed to all concerned, and ensure that project correspondence is stored and maintained in easily retrievable form and that old /forfeited documents are retrieved and replaced with updated ones in time.
· Planning, scheduling, controlling and claims management and reporting.
· Minimum Experience: 6 – 8 years (Engineering Degree)
Engineer Costing: (Number of Vacancies 3)
· Prepare project invoices and invoicing schedule and to ensure timely payments from the client.
· Raise change request against change in scope.
· Prepare Cost Claims against approved change request.
· Prepare Project monthly Cost Status Report (CSR) showing Cost Analysis against budget vs. actual.
· Prepare Project forecast Balance Cost to Complete (BCTC) based on latest information available.
· Raise early alarms and concerns to PM, Project Team and Department Head.
· Cost planning and claims management.
· Minimum Experience: 4 – 6 years (Engineering Degree)
Executive Treasury: (Number of Vacancies 1)
· Cash flow management for the projects to achieve short terms and long terms requirements
· Arrangement of banking and Leasing facilities for the projects to achieve short terms and long terms requirements in accordance with the Banking and other regulations.
· Obtaining adequate insurance cover for Project, Marine and fixed assets insurances.
· Establishment of Letters of credit, CAD, Telegraphic Transfers etc. for timely & cost effective import & export of material and services as per the applicable foreign exchange and baking regulations of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
· Arrangement of the required Bank Guarantees and Bid Bonds as per requirement of the Project and upcoming business.
· Periodic (Daily, Month end and Fiscal year end reports) reports and status for the management and statutory reporting of the company. Carrying out such other activities pertaining to Treasury.
· B. Com or MBA (Finance) with Minimum 5 – 10 years (Candidate with Banking Experience will be preferred)
· Age Bracket will be 35 – 40 years
Please forward resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon, Vacancies in Descon